Winter hikes, romantic sleigh rides, fantastic sledding
… when Old Man Winter covers the Radstädter Tauern mountains of Salzburger Land in a cloak of radiant white, the winter dreams of all nature lovers come true - especially away from the pistes.
2 - 23 December 2016 and 7 - 28 January 2017
- Numerous winter hiking trails and footpaths
- Discounted admission to Sole-Therme Amadé in Altenmarkt
- Free wellness area
- 1x weekly ice stock tournament
- 1x weekly torchlight hike through our wildlife park
- 1x weekly evening sledding expedition
- Free bus to Obertauern and up to the Gnadenalm
- Free WiFi
Best price guarantee
We guarantee you the best price for our vacation offers on our website! You won’t find anything cheaper on any travel sites!
- All prices in € incl. MwsT, excluding local tax
- Wifi: free
- Double room for single use: summer surcharge € 10,00 / winter surcharge € 15,00
- Pet charge for dogs: € 4,00 (food not included)
- Room with buffet breakfast only: deduct € 8,00 from our summer and winter prices
- Deposit: upon receipt of a deposit of € 100,00 per room, your reservation is guaranteed
- Banking information: Bank Name: Raiffeisenbank Radstadt; Branch No. 35049; Account No. 10710;
SWIFT: RVSAAT 2S049; IBAN: AT50 3504 9000 0001 0710
(be sure to note arrival date and name on the reservation when filling out the transfer slip!)
- Your bill can be settled in cash or by credit card (but no checks please).
- Check-In/Check-Out: Rooms are available for check-in after 3 pm. Please vacate your room on departure day by 10 am.
- If you expect to arrive after 7 pm, please notify us by phone in advance.
- Cancellations are handled in accordance with the Austrian hotel contracting conditions